contents of each book is shown below or click on a book to preview
the first 8 -10 pages
the Sleep Guide she tells you how long your baby needs to sleep,
coping with daytime naps, what to do when your two year old keeps
getting out of their big bed, the right approach when he is suddenly
afraid of the dark.
How to stop your child ending up
in bed with you every night, how to prevent sleep terrors, and how
much sleep he really needs and how to ensure he gets it.
Practical, down to earth, kind and
empathetic. Unlike some other sleep experts, this is a book by a
mother for mothers. And we know what it feels like to hear your
You CAN have a child that sleeps
well every night without leaving them to cry!
This book has a practical
step-by-step guidance plus real life case studies to show that you
are not alone, you are not doing anything wrong, but you can change
your child’s sleep pattern TONIGHT.
Never thought you could afford
your own personal sleep consultant? Invite The Sleep Nanny into your
home tonight and see the results!
Sleep Guide - Table of Contents
INDEPENDENT SLEEPING AND DESIRABLE “SLEEP EXPECTATIONS”
2. FEEDING AND SLEEP IN VERY YOUNG BABIES
3. REFUSING TO SETTLE DUE TO HUNGER
4. PUTTING YOUR BABY TO NAP IN A PRAM
5. IS A CAR SEAT A SUITABLE PLACE FOR A YOUNG BABY TO NAP?
6. BABY SLINGS AND CLOTH CARRIERS
7. NIGHT LIGHTS - DUMMIES - SWADDLING
8. BOUNCY CHAIRS/BABY CHAIRS
9. ROUTINE, ROUTINE, ROUTINE
10. THREE TO FOUR MONTHS OLD
11. FIVE TO SIX MONTHS OLD
12. BABY THAT WILL ONLY SLEEP ON MUM OR DAD
13. CREATING THE CORRECT “SLEEP EXPECTATIONS” AT NAP TIME
14. TO ACHIEVE INDEPENDENT SLEEPING AT NIGHT
15. DUMMY RUN & DUMMY DEPENDENCY
16. SOLIDS AND WEANING
18. MOVING BABY TO HIS OWN BEDROOM
19. SEVEN TO TWELVE MONTHS OLD
20. BABY SLEEPING BAGS
21. NIGHT FEEDS FOR BABIES OF 7 to 8 MONTHS
22. FOLLOWING A GRADUAL WITHDRAWAL TECHNIQUE
23. RETURNING TO WORK - HOW YOUR CHILDCARE CHOICE EFFECTS YOUR
24. SLEEP TRAINING WITH TWINS
25. LACTOSE INTOLERANCE
26. BABY (OVER ONE YEAR) TODDLER WAKING IN THE NIGHT DUE TO HUNGER
27. WHEN IS IT TIME TO END THE DAY TIME NAP?
28. TWO YEARS OLD
29. BEDTIME BATTLES, ANXIETIES AND DELIBERATE DELAY TACTICS
30. THE LAST WORD
The Sleep Guide - PDF version
Sleep Guide - Paperback
here £19.99 plus p&p
this latest guide from The Sleep Nanny, she will advise you on how
to take all the stress out of mealtimes. From 6 months to 5 years
help your child develop a healthy attitude towards food.
it fun too. If you feel that you could benefit from some good
practical advice (and a sympathetic ear)
If you really
are ready to make some changes, don’t despair any more.
You really are
not alone! but please remember that we do not have a magic wand or
promise a miracle breakthrough.
What we offer is
constructive help & advice. With the help of our support programme &
range of techniques, based on over 25 years of research & practical
hands on experience, we will help you on your journey.
To succeed we
will require your tenacity, patience & your willingness to accept &
embrace new ideas.
Baby Weaning & Feeding Guide -
Table of Contents
New to Baby Weaning
Commercial or home made baby food? Gastric oesophageal reflux
disorder, Early weaning and reflux
Introducing solids to a reflux baby & Oversensitive gag reflux
Baby Weaning - First Tastes
What to aim for, Suitable foods for first tastes
Baby Weaning - 6 to 7 months
Is your baby ready for weaning on to solids?
What time of day? Puree v's baby led weaning
Storage & hygiene, Unsuitable foods, Suitable foods & Water
Baby Feeding - 7 to 8 months
Food textures, Foods to avoid, Suitable foods & Water
Baby Feeding - 8 to 9 months
Suitable foods, Finger foods, Breast & Formula Milk
Baby Feeding - 9 to 10 months
Introduction, Additional foods, Milk & Water
Baby Feeding - 10 to 18 months
Aims & Objectives, Foods to avoid & Snacks
Toddler Feeding - 18 to 36 months
Milk, Water & Fruit juice, Sitting at the Table, Problems, food
intolerances & Diet
Toddler Feeding - 3 to 5 years
Introduction, School Lunches & Packed Lunches
Toddler - selective and fussy eaters
Selective eaters, Food phobia & Therapy games for selective eaters
Baby Weaning & Feeding Guide PDF version
Baby Weaning & Feeding Guide - Paperback
here £11.99 plus p&p