WHY BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH
THE SLEEP NANNY?
Sleep Nannies can help you with - Sleeping - Breast feeding
- Bottle Feeding - Weaning - Potty training - Fussy Eaters
If you feel your baby or
child have undesirable sleep habits. If you want to change your
baby’s sleep expectations. We can help you.
you want a plan to follow that has been tailor made to suit the
specific needs of you and you baby
We will listen to your
Help you with strategies to solve them
Give you advice on self-settling techniques, and how to create
the correct “sleep expectations” for your baby and child
Talk you through how to wean your baby onto solids without
relying on processed pre packaged baby food.
Advice on eczema care.
Help with breastfeeding problems.
Weaning baby from breast to bottle and mixed feeing.
Advice for “fussy feeders” “picky eating” toddlers and children
with “selective eating”
• Is your baby finding it
difficult to settle to sleep at bedtime
• Has your baby never learned to go to sleep by herself
• Is your baby dummy dependent
waking in the night every
time the dummy falls out?
• Does your baby rely on endless props and cues in order to
settle at bedtime
• Are YOU relying on endless props and cues in order to get your
baby to settle at bedtime
• Do you need to hold your baby until she had dropped off
• Are you putting baby to bed already asleep, only to find she
wakes up after 45 minutes.
• Is your baby waking during the night even though she does not
require a feed
• Is your baby demanding endless night feeds and then not
feeding well during the day
• Does your baby have a bad nap routine
• Is your baby’s eczema keeping him awake
• Is your baby waking due to hunger because he is not weaning
onto suitable foods
• Does your baby or toddler wake up endlessly through the night
even though she is tired?
• Does your toddler insist that you sit by his side at bedtime
until he goes to sleep
• Is it taking up to an hour to get your child to settle at
• Is your toddler or child waking during the night and insisting
on sleeping with you
• Is your toddler or child refusing to go to bed and using all
manner of delay tactics.
• Is your toddler refusing food at mealtimes & failing to sleep the night because she is hungry
• Are you exhausted from more broken and sleepless nights than
you care to remember?
• Have you read umpteen books all of them giving conflicting
If you feel that you could benefit from some good
practical advice (and a sympathetic ear) If you
really are ready to make some changes, don’t despair any more just
book a consultation. You really are not alone! but
please remember that we do not have a magic wand or promise a miracle
breakthrough. What we
offer is constructive help & advice based on your specific situation.
With the help of our support
programme & range of techniques, based on over 25 years of research &
practical hands on experience, we will help you on your journey. To
succeed we will require
your tenacity, patience & your willingness to accept & embrace new